This talisman features a sparrow holding a sprig of leaves in its beak. A master of flight and camouflage, it teaches us to use our creativity to solve problems. The sparrow speaks of higher thoughts and ideals.
Pyrrha talismans are cast using authentic wax seals and imagery from the Victorian era.
• With symbolic meaning culled from heraldry each piece is designed to inspire the wearer.
• Handcrafted in Vancouver, Canada.
• Sterling silver talisman on a sterling silver curb chain with a Pyrrha branded quality tag.
• Fastens with a lobster clasp.
• Comes with a hand torn meaning card and an unbleached cotton Pyrrha pouch.
Talisman measures approx. 22mm x 19 mm. 18 inch fine curb (1.5mm) chain.